Friday, July 18, 2008

Saturday's Show...

Tomorrow is my big day, I have been dieting for 16 weeks, working out 6 days a week for 7 months and doing cardio 2 x 45 minutes 7 days a week for 10 weeks, whew! Looking forward to some cheat meals next week and baking more often. I have finally figured out that life is a balance between what you want to do and what you should do. These competitions keep me in check and give me a goal to work towards a couple of time a year. I will be taking the rest of the year off from competition and will be working on next year; I am planning on 2 shows in March and 1 in October. That means I can get through the holidays not having to diet so hard, that's not fun. Anyway, will post on Tuesday, I have already made the Cherry Rhubarb Cobbler, taken pictures and just have to put it all together in the post.

No comments: