Thursday, July 10, 2008

Chocolate Pudding ala Dorie


I have gathered all my ingredients and will be making the pudding tomorrow. I was glad I read the comments and checked the size of my food processor. Fridays I finish early and can bake all I want, I usually leave work around 10 am, but I start at 5 am, which means I get up at 3:45, LOL. It's very humid here today, something we are not used to in Southern California; yes, we are weather weenies. I'm still eating very clean and have only 9 days to go for my competition. Can't wait for French Toast Sunday morning, then we can go to the fair the following week, yummmmmm! Anyway, my DH is looking forward to the Chocolate Pudding and is quite happy I joined TWD. I will try to catch up on previous reciped as best I can, till tomorrow, happy eating!

No comments: