Monday, February 9, 2009

Dorie's Peace Cookies.....


I made these cookies last week, but sometimes life just happens, LOL. I am posting these today and I am passing on the Floating Islands; hopefully I will be back on track this week. Anyway, Dorie's World Peace Cookies were GREAT! They tasted like chocolate velvet, yummy. Easy to make, bake and way too easy to eat the whole plate of cookies. I froze half the dough and will wait to bake the rest in a month or so. Big thank you to Jessica of cookbookhabit for picking a winner.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you liked these! Chocolate velvet...yum.

Anonymous said...

Your WP cookies look great. I really loved them. YUM!

Nancy/n.o.e said...

Oh, those cookies are the BEST. Yours are so perfectly sliced!
Nancy

The Food Librarian said...

These look fantastic! They are perfectly round. :)

AmyRuth said...

Your cookies look perfecto! They didn't spread at all. Great work. I loved them too. As a matter of fact, I think they may be my favorite recipe so far. See ya next week.
AmyRuth